“Eat Bulaga” is one of the longest noontime variety show in the Philippines. In a span of 38 years, the public has witnessed the different significant events that happened in the lives of each members of the show. Also, a number of children have already been introduced on the national television by their parents who happens to be hosts of the show for almost four decades.
Get to know these 12 gorgeous daughters of the male hosts of Eat Bulaga:
1. Danica Sotto-Pingris – Danica is the first born of Eat Bulaga! legend Vic Sotto and actress Dina Bonnevie. She is the wife of basketball player, Mark Pingris
2. Paulina Sotto – Paulina is the daughter of Vic Sotto with Angela Luz. She graduated as cum laude in Ateneo de Manila University.
3. Ciara Sotto – Ciara is the youngest daughter of Tito Sotto and actress Helen Gamboa. She is the only one among her sisters, Lala and Apple who pursued on being an actress like their parents.
4. Jocas De Leon – Jocas is the gorgeous daughter of Joey De Leon with Eileen Macapagal. She took up a degree in Economics and graduated as cum laude in Fordham University, in New York City.
5. Keira Claire Ballesteros – Keira is the one and only princess of Paolo Ballesteros. She is currently based in the US with her mother.
6. Baby Tali – She is the newest baby of the Dabarkads family. She is the youngest daughter of Vic Sotto yet, his first child to his current wife Pauleen Luna.
7. Myki Manalo – Myki is the only daughter of Jose Manalo who finished a degree on medicine at FEU-NMRF Institute of Medicine.
8. Marianne Bayola – She is the eldest daughter of comedian host Wally Bayola. She is a culinary major in De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde.
9. Sam Villanueva – She is the daughter of Keempee de Leon with Yacuy Dizon. She is currently studying in Enderun Colleges.
10. Andrea Yllana – She is the youngest daughter of Anjo Yllana.
11. Yohan Agoncillo – Yohan is the adopted daughter of Ryan Agoncillo and wife Judy Ann Santos
12. Luna Agoncillo – Luna is the youngest daughter of Ryan and Judy Ann.
What can you say about the 12 above-mentioned names of Dabarkad’s daughters? Do you still know other daughters of the Eat Bulaga! hosts that were not on the list? Share your thoughts, reactions, and opinions in the comments section below!